CRARY® HIGH PRESSURE, CENTRIFUGAL FANS
For High Pressure Air Flow & Efficient Vacuum Systems
IMPROVE YOUR AIR FLOW
FEATURES YOU NEED
- Air delivery on air seeders, granular applicators, and planters
- High pressure air stream on Air Reels®, chaff spreaders, potato, onion and vegetable harvesters
- Vacuums and blowers for industrial applications
• A hub and shaft assembly is available for belt drive.
- Durable cast aluminum, non-corrosive, lightweight compact size
- Clockwise or counter clockwise rotations available
- Available for belt, hydraulic, engine or electric drive.
• For hydraulic drive, fan is available with several motor options
- Infinite number of fan configurations, options and opportunities
- Available with NEW High Wear Infinity™ rotor
- Unique flow control, overrunning check, and reverse check are available on hydraulic motor driven fans
FC Series fans are available with 6-, 8- or 10-inch diameter outlets and can be used in many agricultural, industrial and commercial applications. Custom fabricated sizes and configurations.
We will engineer a system that fits your application.
INDUSTRY LEADING AIR PRESSURE CAPACITY - TF100
Max Pressure Air Flow Capability Over 100 inH2O Of Air Pressure
Extensive CFD & physical testing
High Strength Steel Rotor
Large domed inlet screen for low restriction and inlet clearance
Speed sensor ready with integrated rear 4 target pickup and an optional sensor
Durable, powder coat finish
Rugged construction for off-highway applications
High pressure air streams
• Seed Carts
• Air Drills
• Wide Implements
• Planter Meters
• Dust Collection
Read more about the Crary TF100 Fan Here
Crary fans share design elements, principles and components with the fans used on our own wind systems and Lockwood potato equipment, we have the experience you want working with agricultural environments.
Crary understands the needs of agricultural end users and OEM’s. Crary fans are used throughout the agricultural market for applications ranging from planting to fertilizer application to harvesting. We also use our fans on our own agricultural product, allowing us to understand the needs of the end customers in agriculture and the OEM’s we service with our fans alike, providing a broad understanding of the needs in the industry.
Reduced Risk and Inventory
Crary fans use a common design across fan systems, so we can reduce our production lead times, even for customized fan solutions. Our common design and low minimum buy quantities mean that our customers can buy fans when they're needed without keeping a large on-hand inventory.